VW T6 Campervan in Bournemouth for hire
Say hello to Betty our Volkswagen T6 Camper King Karisma. Betty has everything you need to explore and relax. Equipped with heating for those cold nights Pop-up roof van sleeps 4, Awning, Solar panel, sink, gas hob grill. Plus lots of optional extras
- Pop up roof with zips for windows and air vent. Double mattress.
- Rib double bed which folds out flat plus pop up roof for 2.
- Removable main table.
- Twin burner gas hob and grill
- Stainless steel sink. Running water.
- Diesel Heater
- White touch downlighters plus coloured strip lighting for mood.
- Fresh water tank and waste jerry can.
- Privacy glass
- DAB Radio/CD player
- Electric powered fridge
- Curtains on all windows
- Storage under seats and extra units above sink
- Mains hook up and cable supplied.
- Electrical equipment:
- Double 3 pin sockets plus 2 x USB sockets
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and Fire Blanket
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing, 4 x plates, cups, wine glasses, kitchen utensils
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Yes extra £5 per night
- Breakdown Cover:
- Yes with RAC
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Drive-away awning:
- Awning bedroom pod for 2 people (fitted inside awning):
- Carpet for awning:
- Porta-loo plus utility tent:
- Bedding per set:
- European hire:
- Driveway parking per night:
- Additional driver (per day):
- Extra chairs each (2 x included):
- Double Sleeping Mat:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.