Ducato Motorhome in Barnsley for hire
Our Motorhome is ideal for a family holiday, especially if you're planning to staycation. We've already had the pleasure of travelling as far south as lands end and have been lucky enough to travel the North Coast. We can supply you with linen towels kitchen accessories and a welcome pack to get you started. Our beautifully finished berth Motorhome comfortably sleeps people in two double and single beds. All passengers have designated seats and seatbelts as well as plenty of space for the journey. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any queries. We're always happy to help.
- Large Sleeping accommodation in roof alcove
- Sleeps 6, two double beds and two singles
- Large kitchen area with gas hob
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Gas fired heating to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 120 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated
- Full size fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 30 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Parking onsite for your vehicle
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.