VW T2 Classic Campervan in Wedmore for hire
Bluebell is a beautiful brand new VW classic T camper in vintage blue. One of the last off the line in Brazil Bluebell is a 56 Kombi and was registered by Danbury Motors in 2018. With a pop up roof, right hand drive and drive away awning - shes ready to roll. We have two brand new Scott electric bikes and a bike rack for additional hire - speak to us if you think this could suit you.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab. Main van heating for overnight.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Leisure Battery Powered Electric Fridge
- New curtains on windows. Thermal heat reflective window covers for windscreen and cab
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Bluebell
We had an absolutely lovely time in Bluebell touring Dartmoor. The van was great to drive and got many admiring looks. The van was spotlessly clean and very well equipped. The cooker and grill were easy to use and we were able to make a variety of meals. The bed was comfortable and fit two easily. We would highly recommend Bluebell and her owners, they were very helpful and showed us round the van very clearly. You will love this van, it is picture perfect and runs extremely well
Reviewed - September 6, 2020
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.