VW T2 Classic Campervan in Garndolbenmaen for hire
Nell is a right-hand drive, 1973 late Bay classic campervan, painted in the same hue as the bluest of summer skies. Nell has a well-planned modern interior with a hob, sink and fridge, ample storage, and all the cooking utensils you need to whip up a family feast. Nell is a 4-berth camper and can sleep 2 adults on her comfy 3 quarter width rock and roll bed and a further 2 children in her spacious Westfalia style, pop up roof. Nell lives near Caernarfon, ideal for exploring Snowdonia National Park, the Isle of Anglesey, and the Lleyn Peninsula. Minimum 3 night hire, please get in touch for longer break discounts.
- Westfalia style pop-top roof with double bed
- Bench seat folds down into double bed / double bed in the roof
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob.
- Stainless steel sink. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab. 240v fan heater
- 12v fluorescent light.
- Tuner / CD player with AUX input socket for iPOD & speakers
- Compressor style fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboard at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One campingaz cylinder incl.
- Electrical equipment:
- 240v socket and USB ports
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Yes - at owners risk
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Extra driver:
- Drive away awning with optional 2 berth inner tent):
- Maximum of 2 dogs (2 medium or 1 large):
- Bike rack:
- Portable toilet & privacy tent:
- Sun canopy:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.