VW T6 Campervan in Gateshead for hire
Volkswagen Transporter T6 campervan Privately converted to campervan by Rock and Roll Campers and further enhanced by owner to a very high standard with sat nav dvd tv diesel heater twin stovesink and pop top roof bed to supplement sleeping quarters Lowered suspension and increased power to keep up with traffic makes this van feel and drive like any other family car on the road Everything you need here for your small family getaway Sleeps up to 4. Minimum 2 night booking. Can provide off road parking during hire period.
- Hydronic elevating roof with double bed and vinyl sides
- Double bed folds out from seats and additional double in elevating roof.
- Removable main table in centre of floor
- Two burner gas hob
- Stainless steel sink and tap from removable storage tank.
- Challenger diesel heater
- Flourescent strip lights and spot lighting
- Fresh water tank and drain.
- Privacy glass all round
- Radio,cd, dvd, TV satnav, multimedia player
- Electric fridge powered by leisure battery
- Blackout curtains on all windows
- Storage under bench seats and in fitted rear cupboards
- Mains hook up and cable supplied. Butane gas cylinders
- Electrical equipment:
- 3 pin sockets and USB inputs for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing plates pans cutlery.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance with Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Drive away air awning:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.