VW T2 Brazilian Campervan in Lindfield for hire
Boo is a fabulous 2008 Brazilian VW Kombi Danbury Campervan. Right hand drive & 4 Berth, Boo is perfect for romantic getaways or family adventures. Boo benefits from being a 2008 Brazilian camper, so looks & feels vintage but is reliable and comfortable to drive. Home comforts are provided to make things easier for you. In 2019 Boo was hired to go to the Isle of Wight Festival, Dorset, Edinburgh, York, the Lake District, West Wittering, Cornwall and the Larmer Tree Festival. Where will Boo take you in 2020?
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides
- Bench seat folds down to form double bed & sleeps 2 x kids in the roof pop-up
- Removable main table sits in centre of floor - seats 4
- Twin-burner gas hob & oven + BBQ available
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab, optional radiator if hooked up
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank - supplied full; will need to be topped up dependent on use.
- Tuner / CD player with 4 speakers & subwoofer
- Curtains on all windows + insulation if required
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied plus 1 butane gas cylinder.
- Electrical equipment:
- Mains hook-up cable supplied
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & blanket provided.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Boo
We hired Boo as a taster and spent 3 nights fairly nearby. Once you got used to the lack of power steering and found a sympathetic touch with the gears all was fine. It was a real treat to drive a 'vintage ' vehicle and she is so pretty too. Everything went really well, Grant and Suzanne are very thoughtful and generous people and Grant took time to make sure you know your way round. The level of equipment and kit was excellent, everything you needed was included. It was great having the gazebo to sit and eat outside, and easy to put up. I would have no hesitation in recommending, or repeating the experience.
Reviewed - August 21, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- Electric fan:
- Bike Rack:
- Window insulation:
- Hock up cable:
- Wind break:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.