VW T6 Campervan in Cambridgeshire for hire
Professionally converted this awesome 69 reg T6 can be yours to explore the great outdoors offering space for 4.Within easy distance to the East coast & Norfolk Broads. This euro 6 engine offers great economical blue efficiency driving with start stop technology. Fully equipped with the latest technology you can live out your dreams of the open road. This stunning van is easy to drive & park with the benefits to stop & stay almost anywhere.
- Hydraulic elevating roof. Vinyl sides & roof light. Front & side windows
- Rib bed at bottom (double) with sleeping area in roof suitable for 1 adult or 2 children
- Removable table easy to install
- Twin-burner gas hob
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Diesel heater
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Water tank
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Electronic Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under rear seats, lower & upper kitchen units & rear wardrobe.
- Electric hook up lead, solar panels & gas
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.