Ducato Motorhome in Durrës for hire
A motorhome is a recreational vehicle RV which offers living accommodation combined with a vehicle engine The origins of the motorhome date back to when the Pierce-Arrow motor company introduced the Touring Landau model at the Madison Square Garden auto show In the s individual builders and manufactures began to convert panel trucks and buses to be used for camping After WW designers began grafting trailer bodies onto truck or bus chassis
- Sleeping for 6.
- Dinette midships, seats 6.
- Kitchen area with gas hob, hood, oven and grill.
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Gas fired heating to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 150 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed.
- Radio player.
- Small size fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- No. It has plug to get energy from outside.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Albania Only
- 20 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- The campers have TPL basic insurance. If customers wants full insurance . Full insurance cost is 20 EU for per day.
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Yes Available
- Breakdown Cover:
- Yes Available
- Am I Insured:
- Customer Provides Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- 5 eu per day
- Wi Fi :
- 10 eu per day
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.