VW T2 Classic Campervan in Garndolbenmaen for hire
Bessie is a right-hand drive, 1974 late Bay classic campervan, her sophisticated green and white paintwork is complemented by colour coordinated curtains and modern interior. Bessie is happy to take up to 4 passengers with her on holiday 2 adults can sleep on the rock and roll bed, and 2 children can have fun sleeping in the pop-up roof. Minimum Hire 3 nights
- Westfalia style pop-up roof with double bed
- Bench seat folds down to form a 3/4 width double bed. Double bed in roof space.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor but camping table and chairs are included.
- Twin-burner gas hob
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab. 240v Heater on board.
- 12v fluorescent light.
- Colour coordinated curtains all round but thermal mats provided when its a bit chilly
- Tuner / CD player with AUX input socket & 4 speakers
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One campingaz cylinder incl.
- Electrical equipment:
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. 240v fan heater
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- UK standard self-drive insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Additional driver:
- Drive away awning with optional 2-berth inner tent:
- Dog (maximum 2 depending on breed):
- Portable toilet and Privacy Tent:
- Bike rack:
- Sun canopy:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.