Swift Motorhome in BANGOR for hire
Welcome to our family motorhome! It is available for hire, with pick up in Bangor County Down. This 2006 Swift Sundance 590RL is a reliable and comfortable home away from home, ideal for adventures around Ireland. Featuring a double alcove bed above the cabin, with a further double pull out bed in the living area at the rear. With a full kitchen with gas oven and hob, with fridge and freezer compartment. The bathroom has everything you need including a chemical toilet, sink and shower function. A great all rounder!
- Manual drop down double bed from the roof.
- Double bed above cabin & fold out double bed at rear
- kitchen area with gas hob, hood, oven and grill.
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Gas fired heating to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Full cabin lighting.
- As seen in the photos
- Medium size fridge with freezer compartment
- Curtains on all windows.
- Rear Bike Rack
- Two solar panelButane gas for cooking. Plugs throughout and electric hook up cables.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.