VW T5 Campervan in Alfreton for hire
Flo is our lovely VW T5 converted by Hillside campers in 2014 Flo is a 2.5ltr automatic with air con, beautiful to drive - even up those Derbyshire hills. The interiors features include an SCA roof - high allowing two to sleep comfortably up top, the downstairs bed is a RIB crash tested seat and fold out bed - the safest on the market. Flo also has a solar panel, and interior diesel heater for those chilly mornings and evenings and lots more standard features. We're situated on the edge of the Peak District 20 mins from Chatsworth house and Matlock Bath. Flo has a current habitation and gas certificate - see photos for further info.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner phone plug in plus speakers.
- Electric Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Flo
What a fantastic campervan Flo is so well equip to be self sufficient for a week or more. The outdoor shower is warm enough to shower with and the solar panels meant I didn't need electric for a nine day trip. The van drives beautifully on motorways and steep Scottish mountain roads.
Reviewed - September 23, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- Vango Kela Drivaway Awning :
- £70. per week
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.