VW T6 Campervan in Ticehurst for hire
Gia-is our stunning 18 plate VW Transporter . LONG wheel base AUTO. Professionally converted to a very high specification . The large Solar panel means hook up is not required . Seats 4, sleeps 4, Fridge and freezer ,Sink, double hob, wardrobe , Sat Nav , Heater air con, LED lighting USB 240v and 12v sockets The swivel seats and fold out table means there is room for 4 to dine All kitchen utensils included as well as outside furniture and a sun or rain canopy . Black out blinds all around for a cozy nights sleep.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob / outside bbq
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab and diesel heater
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Gas Powered Fridge
- black out curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.12v and usb
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- on drive
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance with Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.