OverCab Motorhome in Cheshire for hire
A compact berth motorhome ideal for a couple or small-family holiday having a double over-cab bed and two full size bunks in the rear Bike rack storage space and solar battery charging
- Two full size bunks in the rear, and a double bed over the cab.
- Dinette midships, seats 5.
- Kitchen area with gas hob, oven and grill.
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Gas fired heating to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 80 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed.
- TV/DVD Player and radio with bluetooth handsfree phone link and usb for external devices.
- Full size fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- Solar panel on the roof charging the leisure battery. Propane gas for cooking. Electric hook up cables.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Parking onsite for your vehicle
- Breakdown Cover:
- UK and EU cover
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.