VW T2 Classic Campervan in London for hire
Heinz is a Volkswagen T2 Westfalia Campervan. An original left hand drive Westy (don't worry, you get used to it quickly and it's pretty easy) with all original interior, pop top roof, 4 berth, fridge, hob, sink and electric hookup. He's had a recently reconditioned engine. Everything you need for a great but slow cruising holiday as he is air cooled and only a 1600 engine.
- Manual pop top roof with double bed
- Double bed pulls out (main seat), and double bed in pop top roof
- Removable main table, also has separate legs to use table outside
- Twin-burner gas hob
- Built in sink
- Engine heating for cab
- 2x lights built in
- Fresh water tank, sink waste drains outside
- CD player plus speakers
- Mains electric fridge
- Curtains all round the back, comes with a screen cover to cover front windows at night (easy to put on by hooking over the front doors)
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 2x 3-pin sockets on mains hook up. USB charging while driving too.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Kettle, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery and plates all supplied.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Heinz
We had the absolute best time in Heinz this weekend. He has everything you need for a brilliant trip in the UK and is a pleasure to stay in. Emily was brilliant at communicating and provided a very comprehensive information pack on what we needed to know about driving Heinz. It was surprisingly easy driving on the left hand side and once used to going slower and the gears, it was a breeze. Would highly recommended hiring and we're already thinking about where and when we can go again. Thanks!
Reviewed - July 28, 2020
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.