OverCab Motorhome in Shanklin for hire
A motorhome is a recreational vehicle RV which offers living accommodation combined with a vehicle engine The origins of the motorhome date back to when the Pierce-Arrow motor company introduced the Touring Landau model at the Madison Square Garden auto show In the s individual builders and manufactures began to convert panel trucks and buses to be used for camping After WW designers began grafting trailer bodies onto truck or bus chassis
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Dinette midships, seats 4
- Large kitchen area with gas hob, hood, oven and grill.
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 100 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed.
- LCD-TV/DVD Player and integrated radio with usb for external devices.
- Full size fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- Self catering:
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Parking onsite for your vehicle
- Breakdown Cover:
- UK and EU cover
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.