Mercedes Sprinter Campervan in Ingatestone for hire
Jess is a former Royal Mail Parcel Force van that has been lovingly converted and well maintained throughout its life. The van now functions as a now fully off-grid adventure van for exploring couples or a time-out module for a single person. We've equipped her with a luxurious Brook Wild The Lux Soft Feel double mattress with a super soft duvet and pillows and Brook Wild White Company linen, making it perfect for all seasons. The top quality Autoterm 4KW Air 4D Heater for the colder months keeps the cold at bay. A fly screen protected sliding side windows and a Fiamma Turbo 2-way inout roof fan is just the thing for summer adventures. The van has plenty of battery power with 360ah heavy duty deep cycle battery bank plus 400w solar panels on the roof and a hook-up capability ensuring our van works both off-grid or on. The Whale Rapid Water Heater works super-fast, so hot showers can be had in the full height Shower WC. The Thetford Electric Flush cassette WC is externally accessed for ease when it needs emptying. The kitchen area features a deep sink with fitted chopping board for extra space, and a double gas burner, with a fitted chopping board that fits over it when not in use. The front passenger seat swivels, plus a table can be set up and the bench seat can be used as a mini sofa work station or single dining seat with table. There is LED lighting throughout. A Dometic CRX fridge freezer and tons of storage complete the internal features whilst to the rear a huge garage is available under the double bed and accessed from the rear double doors. Externally, a huge wind-out Fiamma F80s 4m Titanium Royal Blue wind out awning offers plenty of shade for those beautiful hot summer lazy days. When driving a digital ParkSafe 7 rear view mirror is availability permanently, whilst when reversing an additional reversing camera is available on the brand new Pioneer SPH-DAB 6.8 .Apple Car-Play, Android Auto and DAB Radio Touchscreen car Stereo. Drivers seat features captains arms. There is a fitted waste and water monitor to keep an eye on when the 150l water tank needs topping up or the waste needs emptying.
- Fixed, standing room without rising
- Double bed.
- 2 single seats with tables.
- Twin-burner gas hob.
- Stainless steel sink. Fresh water container.
- Autoterm 4KW Heater 4D with thermostat.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Pioneer SPH-DAB 6.8” Apple Car-Play / Android Auto and DAB Radio Touchscreen car Stereo.
- Electric Powered Fridge - runs off hook up or solar.
- Bloc Out Blinds on rear window. Blind for large window in passenger seating area.
- Storage over drivers cab. Kitchen cupboards under hob. 3 large overhead cupboards. Large sliding drawer under bench seat. Huge garage under double bed.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. 400w solar. 360Kw battery bank. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 12b throughout. 3-pin socket 240v via inverter - Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Hirer needs to take out policy
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Customer Provides Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.