VW T4 Campervan in Norwich for hire
Kiki was started his life as a rescue van for AA. After years of helping motorists all across UK, Kiki is now retired and is quite eager to rumble with you to and through lovely locations around the world. He can be rented with unlimited miles and distance - just whizz over your dates and let's get chatting.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with with 3 windows and Hidraulic lifting bed.
- 4 berth, M1 crash tested seat bed which folds out to create double bed, 2 further beds in pop top roof. Sheets duvets pillows provoded. Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table connects to main cabinet
- Twin-burner gas hob with gas
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tap and electric pump with fresh water container.
- Engine heating
- 12v LED lights throughout van and roof area.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Waeco 12v - 48L fridge 5L freezer.
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- Large leisure battery with split charge system.
- Fire equipment:
- 1 x Fire extinguishers. Carbon Monoxide alarm fitted and tested.
- Self catering:
- Extensive cutlery pack, 2 x pans, kettle, cups and mugs. Basic provisions included- coffee/tea, seasoning etc.Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 21 - 79
- Insurance Types:
- Alan Boswel
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance with Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.