VW T2 Brazilian Campervan in Arundel for hire
Mabel is a water cooled Brazilian Type VW She is right hand drive and sleeps 4 people. She has a water-cooled engine so you get the best of both worlds - the authenticity or an original VW bay with the reliability of a modern vehicle so is ideal for either couples or families looking for adventure.
- Pop up roof that sleeps two children.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in centre of floor
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank.
- Glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and IPOD player plus speakers.
- Electric powered fridge
- Curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Mabel
We had a very enjoyable weekend in Mabel. She was very comfortable and well equipped. A bit of a challenge to drive, but perfect if you are not in a hurry.
Reviewed - September 20, 2020
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.