Bongo Campervan in Wadebridge for hire
A beautifully kept and beautifully maintained Mazda Bongo recently imported from Japan as they are now classics. This one is one of the best our van, it is suitable for two people to sleep in although we can offer a mattress either for sleeping in the pop top roof or downstairs on the seats which are reclined to form a bed. We have a rear kitchen conversion with hobs and water as well as a cool box and various charging points. This is a really well equipped van with front and rear air conditioning electric blinds in the rear and reversing camera. Its like a tardis really not much bigger than most cars in terms of footprint but ample space for two travellers inside.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Bluetooth and CD player plus speakers.
- Electric blinds
- Limited storage
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One gas cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- Light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 23 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehensive
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Yes, private driveway
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Wild Camp pack (porta potti and toilet tent):
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.