Citroen Campervan in Watford for hire
The Mighty Ben, s a long wheel-base high top Citroen Relay so has loads of space inside It has been designed with walkers climbers cyclists mountain bikers and paddlers in mind It has a large rear storage compartment full-length roof rack and a trailer should you really need it The van has seats sleeps people solar panel lt water tank and an on-board toilet Its therefore ideal for those looking for an off-grid adventure with loads of kit to transport We named the van The Mighty Ben after Ben Cathro the legendary Mountain Bike racer and YouTuber as he was the first person to road test it Mountain Bike racing across Europe
- High top roof
- Double bed folds out with small fixed double at back
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Diesel heater installed
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- 120lt water tank
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- 12 Volt Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One gas cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehnsive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- On street
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.