VW T2 Classic Campervan in Stratford upon Avon for hire
Minty is a right-hand drive, Brazilian Bay Volkswagen built in the classic T2 style. Imported from Brazil and registered in the UK in 2009, she has been fully converted by Danbury into a well-equipped classic VW campervan with a pop-top roof and rock'n roll bed settee.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Bench seat folds down to form double bed - sleeps two adults. Raising roof bed (includes mattress) - sleeps two children.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor seating four people.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and tap. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent strip lights and spot lighting.
- Fresh water tank.
- JVC tuner / CD player with AUX input & 4 speakers
- fridge freezer (40 liters)
- Curtains or thermal window insulation covers on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in kitchenette cupboards.
- Leisure battery. Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder.
- Electrical equipment:
- Roof mounted flat screen LCD Freeview TV/ DVD with TV Booster aerial
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 23 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance for one driver, optional other drivers.
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Free Parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown Cover Included
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.