VW T2 Brazilian Campervan in East Sussex for hire
Beautiful T2 Brazilian Camper with Danbury Conversion based near Lewes ready to take you on your next adventure. With full length storage inside, a great kitchen, a rock roll bed and pop top it easily sleeps 4. Added bonus of Power Steering means all the benefits of the classic experience without the need to haul the steering too hard either. - Seats 5 , Sleeps 4. Available for - short breaks - weekly hire - wedding hire
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides.
- Rock & Roll double bed plus sleeping for two in the pop top
- Removable main table with buddy box to seat 4.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab. Additional ceramic portable heater available for hire.
- 12v fluorescent lights and moveable spotlights to sleeping area.
- Fresh water tank.
- Original windows with removable privacy screen for cab.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Battery powered Fridge.
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, pans, cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Daily Hire
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- UK wide Breakdown Cover included.
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Quick pitch 2 man storage tent :
- Portable Folding BBQ:
- Cleaning Essentials Pack:
- Dog charge:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.