VW T2 Classic Campervan in Hunstanton for hire
When you're with Mr Blue Sky, 'the sun is shining in the sky, there aint a cloud in sight'. VW Retro Camper with a modern interior. He has been fully restored. He has 4 over the shoulder seatbelts and a lap belt, so he can transport 3 car seats. He has a pull out bed for two as well as a double bed in the roof.
- Self elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- A pull out bed for two as well as a double bed in the roof.
- bowls, mugs, tumblers, dinner and side plates, knives, forks, dessert and tea spoons
- Gas cooker, knife, chopping board, utensils, can & bottle opener, peeler, scissors, non stick pans, seive, kettle
- Washing up liquid, sponge, cloth and electric pump sink
- Engine heating for cab. 240v electric heater on board.
- lantern & LED light above sink/hob area
- Fresh water tank
- glass windows all around.
- JVC tuner / CD player with AUX input socket for iPOD & 4 speakers
- 12v and 240v fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats
- Camping gas, mains hook up
- Electrical equipment:
- Mains hook up & 12V leisure battery
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Pots & pans, plates, bowls, washing up bowl, cutlery, mugs etc
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive insurance for one driver
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Parking at pick up location. Your car will be parked at your responsibility.
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- drive away awning:
- Camping chairs:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.