VW T2 Classic Campervan in lewes for hire
Olive lives near Brighton and is our much loved family vehicle. Converted by Viking in 1979 she has a massive Super SpaceMaker roof which can sleep up to four! She has a brown gingham interior, and original paint. She is in good condition for her age and we are her 3rd owners. She is very reliable and the 2 litre engine gets you up hills no problem. No smoking. Hand-over time about an hour. Please contact us for non-standard dates.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & two windows
- 4 in roof, 2 below.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob & grill.
- Sink is so small we never use it, bowl supplied.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent lights
- JVC tuner / CD player with AUX input socket for iPOD & 4 speakers
- 12V or gaz
- curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Interior lights run 12V. Gaz cylinder supplied for fridge & cooker.
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Inventory included
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- The Insurance cover provided is Fully Comprehensive. The rate includes a standard excess of £750; in the event of any accident or damage the hirer will be liable for the first £750.
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Pay & display
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for OliveSussex
What a lovely campervan. We spent 4 amazing days with Olive in August 2020. Dale the owner was a delight from the moment we made the booking. He spent some time when we went to pick up Olive to familiarise us with her and where everything was. The van was well equipped and had everything we would need for the weekend Highly recommended Olive whether you are going away for a weekend or even a week
Reviewed - August 25, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- bike rack:
- awning, chairs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.