VW T6 Campervan in Kidderminster for hire
Our 67 LWB VW Transporter is converted to a 4 berth campervan. It is everything you need for your mini adventure, including a three quarter TUV crash tested rock and roll bed, kitchen furniture housing fridge, sink, gas stove, elevating roof with roof bed. Sleeps 4 but can sleep more with our optional extra awning. PROSECCO AND CHOCOLATES, MINI HAMPER (including fresh bread, butter, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, sugar, cooking oil and a selection of sauces)
- Westdubs elevating roof and roof bed
- Sleeps 4 or 2adults 3 children
- Seating Dinette.
- Hob, oven all cutlery and crockery included
- Stainless steel sink and Fresh water container.
- Diesel heater
- Integrated Lighting Throughout
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio and CD player
- Housing fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Ample storing Space
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 21 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local street parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.