VW T3 Campervan in London for hire
My lovely campervan is up for rental! She's great to drive due to the new engine, power steering and reverse camera. Ample storage space for all of your equipment and she comes with crockery, saucepan, kettle etc. There are two gas hobs, a sink, a fridge and a gas heater so you can rustle up a decent meal on the go and keep warm if the temperature drops. The van has a leisure battery and a mains hookup for campsites. There's a drop-down TV with free-view for use on campsites with mains hookup as well. The van sleeps two but has four seat belts so you can bring a tent and a group if you fancy. The van also comes with insurance and breakdown cover. Enjoy panoramic views whilst cruising around in style this summer! Thanks, Tom & Sinèad
- High top roof with two rooflights
- Rock n roll double bed
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab and gas heater for sleeping area
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Panoramic views and curtains and solar shades for privacy
- Gas Powered Fridge
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hookup, leisure battery and butane gas.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 23 - 80
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Secure Car Parking Available
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Orlando
The main issue I had was that the advertised power steering was effectively non-existent. It only worked for about a total of 10 minutes in the two nights I had hired it for and came and went suddenly. There was no working radio or rear-view camera. The fridge was not gas powered but ran off the leisure battery so we had to make a choice between having lights at night or a fridge in order to not drain the main battery. The clip on table was damaged so we couldn't use it either. Apart from these things we had a pleasant stay in the van. P.S. Don't be fooled into thinking the cap on the passenger side leads to the fuel tank The fuel cap is the lockable one on the Driver's side.
Reviewed - September 16, 2020
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.