VW T3 Campervan in London for hire
My lovely campervan is up for rental. She's great to drive due to the new engine and power steering which works incredibly well. Ample storage space for all of your equipment and she comes with crockery, saucepan, kettle etc. There are two gas hobs, a sink, a fridge and a gas heater so you can rustle up a decent meal on the go and keep warm if the temperature drops. The van has a leisure battery and a mains hookup for campsites. There's a drop-down TV with free-view for use on campsites with mains hookup as well. The van sleeps two but has four seat belts so you can bring a tent and a group if you fancy. The van also comes with insurance and breakdown cover. The cost is 100 for a 24 hour period. The daily mileage limit around 100-150 miles per day. Enjoy panoramic views whilst cruising around in style this summer Thanks, Tom
- High top roof with two rooflights
- Rock n roll double bed
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab and gas heater for sleeping area
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Panoramic views and curtains and solar shades for privacy
- Gas Powered Fridge
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hookup, leisure battery and butane gas.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 23 - 80
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Secure Car Parking Available
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Orlando
Can't recommend enough We spent a week a Cornwall with Orlando, had a great time. It was everything we expected and more. Easy to set up and included a heap of comfy extras that make the whole trip smoother. Tom helped us out a lot with recommendations and was prompt responding to any questions we needed help with. If we decide to do another road trip this summer, we'd hire Orlando again
Reviewed - March 14, 2021
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.