VW T2 Classic Campervan in Acomb - Hexham for hire
Ozzy is a classic 1978 T2 late bay campervan. He may be getting on in years but hes still young at heart with a 2000cc air cooled engine and twin carb set-up, powerful enough to get you up any hill. He's a good example of a Devon Moonraker conversion with his original retro styling, pop-top, rock n roll bed, gas hob grill, sink and fridge. Ready to embark on any adventure, Ozzy, has a well-equipped kitchen, a 2-way fridge to keep your food fresh between stops, mains hook-up and of course lots of board games. Before you set off, Ozzy will have a full tank of fuel, fully comprehensive insurance and AA breakdown cover just in case. The prices shown are based on 3 nights minimum hire. We can do shorter rentals but please get in contact for a price.
- Rock n' Roll bed for 2 adults
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light
- Fresh water tank.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- 2 way electric fridge (working on it)
- Curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.