VW T2 Classic Campervan in Garndolbenmaen for hire
Over 40 years old, Poppy is a proper style icon, the epitome of retro-chic with her beautiful bright 'poppy' red and white paint work, matching curtains and modern interior. Poppy is a 4-berth campervan, her back-seat folds down to make a spacious full width double bed, and the roof pops up to make another sleeping space above. The bed in the roof is a little more snug but can fit 2 children. Poppy comes equipped with everything you need for your next adventure. Poppy lives near Caernarfon, ideal for exploring Snowdonia National Park, the Isle of Anglesey, and the Lleyn Peninsula. Minimum 3 night hire, please get in touch for longer break discounts.
- Pop-up westfalia roof (sleeps 2 kids)
- 2 adults on the full width rock and roll bed, and 2 adults or children on the smaller double in the roof
- Removable main table sits in centre of floor
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab. 240v oil heater for when at a campsite with hook-up facilities
- 12v fluorescent light
- Tuner / CD player with AUX input socket for iPOD & 4 speakers
- Colour coordinated curtains on all the windows
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One campingaz cylinder incl.
- Electrical equipment:
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. 240v fan heater
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Yes - at owners risk
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Poppy
We had a fantastic few days touring Snowdonia and the Llyn peninsula in Poppy. She was fun to drive and well-equipped with everything that we needed.
Reviewed - July 14, 2019
Other bits and bobs
- Additional Driver:
- Drive-away awning with optional 2-berth tent:
- Dog (maximum of 2 depending on breed):
- Portable toilet and Privacy tent:
- Bike rack:
- Sun canopy:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.