VW T3 Campervan in Warwick for hire
Roary is a 4 berth Autosleeper fitted with a Subaru engine so hes more than happy keeping up with modern traffic on motorways and climbing steep hills. Hes recently been fully restored Inside and out and is the perfect companion for your exciting adventures.
- Foldable roof with solid sides
- 3/4 rock n roll bed for 2 adults plus 2 kids in the pop top
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank.
- Curtains all round
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- 3 way fridge - 12v, gas and 240v
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehensive
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Roary
We hired Roary for a weekend away at Stonehenge - I hired it as a surprise birthday treat for my partner as we really want one of our own.Roary has a great sounding engine and even on a really wet and windy weekend we throughly enjoyed our stay. Cosy as well as being roomy enough for two and convenient we could hire or complete with cutely, plates, kettle and grill.A great service to offer for those looking to experience van life and we can confirm van life is definitely for us.
Reviewed - October 6, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- Bike rack:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.