VW T2 Classic Campervan in Johnstone for hire
Tour the West of Scotland in our Classic VW Baywindow. Original air cooled engine, manual gears and no power steering give you a truly original classic vw drive experience. Rock and Roll bed sleeps 2 with space for 2 more in the pop top or awning. Cooking facilities include double gas hob, cold water sink and fridge. No toilet facilities on board. LED lights are powered from leisure battery for use when staying off grid. TV, DVD and heating for use when on site with electric hook up.
- Pop top
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- 12v dimmable LEDs.
- Tinted Privacy glass windows in rear.
- 240v available whilst on hook up.
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One gas cylinder.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Yes Available
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.