VW T5 Campervan in Hull for hire
Tilly is a Volkswagen Transporter that has been converted into a Pop Top Camper with 4 Berths, Fridge, Rock N Roll Bed with seat belts, wind out awning and swivel passenger seat. A drive away Awning and roof box are available for extra storage if required as well as a 3 bike tow bar mounted bike rack for an extra charge. Minimum 2 night hire.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Portable gas stove and Barbeque for cooking outside or in the awning
- No running water, a washing up bowl is provided
- Engine heating for cab plus additional heating for when on campsite
- 12v Led lighting.
- Freestanding water carrier
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Sat Nav/Radio and DVD player plus speakers.
- 12 Volt Fridge
- Black out curtains and windscreen cover.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder for gas stove/BBQ
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 30 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- secure driveway
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for SilverTilly
Had a great few days in Tilly with the family, the kids loved it in the pop top and are already asking me to hire it again. Phil Denise could not have been more helpful throughout the process, Thanks Chris
Reviewed - September 7, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- Bike rack:
- Drive away Awning:
- Roof box:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.