OverCab Motorhome in Perth for hire
This is our lovely, spacious 6 berth 6 belted traveling seats Rimor Seal 7 Motorhome. There is a king size over cab bed, fixed bunk beds at the rear and the table area makes up to a double bed. The facilities have a separate shower and toilet. The rear garage is very large and is accessed from both sides. Fitted with TV, 4 bike rack, full size fridge with freezer compartment, 3 burner hob, sat nav and reversing camera.
- Over cab bed
- King size over cab bed, fixed rear bunks and centre table double bed
- Dinette midships, seats 6.
- Large kitchen area with 3 burner gas hob, cutlery and crockery
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and separate shower
- Gas fired blown heating
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 100 litres and Waste water tank 100 litres.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed.
- LCD-TV/DVD Player and integrated sat nav with usb for external devices.
- Full size fridge with freezer compartment
- Blinds on all windows.
- Huge rear storage area. Storage also overhead lockers and wardrobe
- Leisure battery, Butane gas for cooking. Plugs throughout and electric hook up cables.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comp
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Parking onsite for your vehicle
- Breakdown Cover:
- UK cover
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Sparkie
We had an amazing time. A truly humbling and inspiring time on the road travelling the NC500. Euan was the perfect hirer of Sparkie and couldnt have been more helpful for us first time motorhomers. Cant speak highly enough of our trip.
Reviewed - August 15, 2020
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.