VW T5 Campervan for hire
Meet Stan the van. Stan is a gorgeous long wheel based T5. Silver in colour with stylish white and grey interior. He has everything you need for your holiday. He is most at home on the coast and can recommend some lovely places in Cornwall, South Wales and North Devon, but equally happy to be taken on a new adventure with you. Stan sleeps 4. If you want more room or a place for all your things whilst you pop to the beach for a surf he has a side awning which may be hired see extras. Stan can also carry three bikes on a tow bar rack see extras. Please contact me if you have further questions or would like to enquire about booking.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof ht.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in centre of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- LED spotlights fitted into roof panels. Can be turned on/off individually.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Electric Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- USB ports and 3-pin sockets 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- You may leave your vehicle in our garage or on our drive (at your own risk)
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Bike rack for three bikes (fixed to tow bar):
- Double sleeping bag:
- Double sleeping bag:
- Single sleeping bag:
- Side awning. Vango Air beam. Sleeps 2.:
- Pup tent (3 berth).:
- Portable bbq:
- Self inflate double bed for pop up:
- Additional self inflate double bed for awning:
- Pantry (collapsable unit for side awning, can be used for clothes storage or food storage):
- Outdoor table and up to four chairs:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.