VW T2 Classic Campervan for hire
The Duchess is our lovely crossover T2 Bay Window Volkswagen camper Weve owned her since and had quite a few adventures camping and on picnics every summer. Shes pushed along by an air cooled engine, has a pop-top roof with bunks, a rocknroll bed, electric hook up and kitchen. So shes all ready for exciting trips, all at a modest pace. Price includes insurance.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- No heating
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water exterior pipe.
- Windows all around with louvred window behind the cooker
- Radio Tuner with Bluetooth
- Electric Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under and besidebench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.