VW T5 Campervan in Cheltenham for hire
Wingnut the T5 is a multi-use camper. Sleeps 2 in the back, and young child in the front. Super-relaxing to drive with plenty of power and cruise control. Designed for maximum flexibility, there is plenty of room for surfboards bikes.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Rear seats fold flat to combine with platform. Thermarest (or similar) required to place on top.
- Captain's chairs both rotate to face rear seats. No table installed, but camping table supplied.
- Single portable gas hob (not for use inside the van)
- Plastic washing-up bowl supplied.
- Engine heating for cab.
- LED spots in the back.
- JVC tuner / CD player with AUX input socket for iPOD & 4 speakers
- Curtains on all windows in the back; insulating pads for front windows.
- Large area in back of van - designed to be able to fit surfboards / windsurf boards up to 2.5m long.
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- None supplied.
- Self catering:
- Box of camping cutlery / crockery can be supplied.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local street parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.