Auto Trail Motorhome in Wedmore for hire
Bertie is a brand new May 2021 registered Auto Trail Imala 736 G - ideal to sleep up to four people.Whilst driving you will enjoy all the modern features of a luxury vehicle A powerful 2.3litre engine and Automatic 9 speed gearbox for a super-smooth ride without unnecessary gear changing. Cruise control, Full European SatNav, Bluetooth radio, Aircon, Electric windows. Reverse camera.He's all kitted out to take you on your adventures, so your journey can be as relaxing as your destination
- 2 fixed double beds
- Dinette midships seats 6 - 4 is optimum
- Good sized kitchen area with 4 ring hob, grill, gas oven and electric microwave
- Washroom has self contained cassette toilet, hand basin and electric shower
- Full thermostat controlled electric heating with gas option
- Full range of LED lighting throughout all areas
- Fresh water supply 100 litres - automatic feeds to sinks, shower, and wc
- Fully winter proofed and insulated with blinds and fly screens
- LCD TV with digital area Freeview etc and fully integrated sound
- Full size fridge with separate freezer compartment
- Curtains, blinds and fly screens on all windows for 100% privacy including cab
- Large garage storage to rear of motorhome with 2 door outside access. Fully lockable.
- 24V Electric hook up feed, Leisure battery, Solar panel on roof and gas.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hook up, USB ports, UK three pin plug sockets.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included. Outdoor dining table and relaxing chairs.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- UK Fully Comprehensive
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Parking at Bluebell Farm for your vehicle
- Breakdown Cover:
- UK breakdown and recovery
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- 2 new high spec (90 mile range) Scott e-bikes to hire separately on demand:
- £30 per day/per bike
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.