VW T3 Campervan in Leeds for hire
Bubbly Berty is a handsome VW Campervan T25 in green with a white high top. He is a brilliant family 4 berth campervan with seat belts. Completely renovated throughout to give a modern and cosy interior with wooden cladding new upholstery, curtains, oak worktops and a copper sink. He can be taken off grid courtesy of his own solar panel installed on the roof , which provides enough power for the mini fridge and lights to keep you cosy all night. There is a two ring gas hob, 3 pin plug, USB points mini fridge, and touch LED lights throughout. Based in Leeds and ready to take you on your next adventure. Berty is a left hand drive but runs smoothly for his age and is in the perfect location to head to the Lake District, North Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales, East Yorkshire Coast or the Peak District.
- Fibre glass high top.
- Rock and roll bed from bench seat creates Double bed and one adult or two children can comfortably sleep in the high top roof.
- Removable main oak table sits in center of floor in front of bench seats using floor mount..
- Twin-burner gas hob.
- Copper sink and drainer with cold tap. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- Individual LED touch spot lights throughout, can be operated individually or by dimmer switch.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Clear glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers and USB point
- Electric Waeco Mini Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seat and in cupboards at rear as well above cab. Bedding and bags can also be stored in the high top.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. Solar panel on the roof can run the van electrics from the leisure battery should you wish to go off grid.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 12V system with 240v hookup. Intended for light use only. USB sockets in cab and in cabinets.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Mugs, Steel cups, Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Markerstudy Limited: Social, Domestic & Pleasure only – Self Drive Hire
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- RAC Motorhome Breakdown cover
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for Berty
Much overdue review of our fantastic week away in Berty. Our family of 4 had the most incredible trip all the way up to the west coast of Scotland to the east and then back to England, we covered just over 1000 miles and Berty didn't skip a beat. The T25 have the biggest space inside and the decor mixed with the windows made it a brilliant place for the kids to while away the days and for us to comfortably escape any rain. We had dinners in forests, got lost on Mountains and messed about on beaches and we could have easily stayed for longer if work wasn't in the way. We slept really well on the rock and roll bed and the kids loved the Hi -Top, also there is so much space to put things away while driving, Berty really is a do it all bus. Thank you to the owners who were brilliant all the way, really friendly and happy to share their passion project.We once hired a T2, which was fun but broke down pretty often, Berty is bigger, better and more fun in every way. Thanks again
Reviewed - May 9, 2023
Other bits and bobs
- Bedding for 2 (main bed):
- Outdoor table, bench seats & 2 chairs:
- Portable Toilet:
- Two Person Tent:
- Bike Rack:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.