Mercedes Sprinter Campervan in Diss for hire
This extra-long Mercedes Sprinter is a true one off build with no expense spared, professionally designed and built to an incredibly high spec. The van was built with adventure weekends in mind, but is equally comfortable touring around or even sitting in a holiday park for a couple of weeks. The van itself is a low mileage diesel speed manual XLWB high top Sprinter it has been benefited from a major mechanical overhaul in giving piece of mind and reliability. The van spec includes Berth - on rock-n-roll bed and in pop-top roof . Bedding not supplied. Panoramic pop-top roof opens up to allow access to viewing platform. Single front seats with swivel bases. Alcantara leather seating with orange detailing x Orange seats belts. Alpine audio system with Bluetooth and Apple car play. Drivers wireless charging cradle for phone. Reverse camera, sports front bumper with LED DRLs, cross stitched wall covering Alcantara roof lining. Large shower WC room cassette toilet. Diesel combi boiler for heating and hot water fed from vans fuel tank. Diesel hob fed from vans fuel tank litre underslung fresh water tanks. Under slung waste tank fill up kit included. Multiple USB v sockets charging points, Mains Hook up under bonnet CBE electrical system with control panel showing water and battery levels etc x roof mounted solar panels x ah AGM leisure batteries meter wind out awning Roof mounted viewing deck with hand rail Multiple LED lighting - Internal and external Hidden TV behind side window facing outside to the awning. Multiple storage units wardrobe wine rack, Large fridge with freezer compartment.Black out blinds all round inc cab. Large garage are at rear for luggage bikes BBQ etc. Rear shower point in garage for washing off after a day out at the beach. Security safe. Full cooking equipment - plates bowls mugs chopping boards etc. Camping chairs Indoor and outdoor table, Load rated alloys tires Air suspension on rear. Tow bar with pin electrics Levelling ramp sv hand held hoover Dustpan and brush. The van is located in the town of Diss which is on the Norfolk Suffolk Boarder On the London- Norwich train line. Chargeable optional extras available Off-grid camping generator. BBQ charcoal, Recaro childs seat non isofix Bike cycle rack - Tow bar mounted. Drive away awning - attaches to the wind out awning.
- Pop Top roof with sleeping for 2, Panoramic canvas which opens an allows access to roof platform
- Rear seat folds flat into Double bed & 2 more sleeping places in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Diesel hob supplied from vans main fuel tank
- Large hot & cold shower, kitchen sink plus hot shower at rear for washing pets/ bikes etc
- Diesel &/ or 240V hot air and water heating
- Multiple LED lighting inside and out
- 200 ltr underslung fresh water tanks & 75 ltr waste tank
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Alpine multi media head unit with Bluetooth, USB, carplay, and reverse camera,
- Large 12v fridge/ freezer
- Blinds on all windows. inc cab
- Loats of storage under bed, wardrobe, roof lockers and large garage at the rear
- 6 Solar panels, 4 x 125a/h batteries, Mains hook-up cable supplied.
- Electrical equipment:
- Multiple 12v, USB and mains sockets,
- Fire equipment:
- 3 x Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 30 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comp
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Drive away awning to sleep 6:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.