VW T5 Campervan in Sittingbourn for hire
Blu is our gorgeous, newly converted VW T5 Highline 140 with 6 speed 2l. He has a an array of excellent specifications, including air con, thermostat controlled heating, alarm and immobiliser, cruise control, 240V campsite hook-up lead supplied, dimmer controlled LD lighting, and a tow-bar. He sleeps 4 adults comfortably. Blu has a SMEV hob and sink, a Waeco fridge freezer, plus a Planar Diesel night heater. Gas safe and habitation certificate May 2020. The thermostat controlled heating has a phone controlled modem to enable you to heat the van up should weather turn and you want to warm up with a nice cup of hot chocolate after a long walk. HIRING RULES - Please Note that for insurance purposes we require the following documents before or on collection 1. Front and back copies of driving licence 2. Passport copywork ID 3. TWO proofs of address dated within the last 60 days from the list below. These can be downloads from the internet as most households are now paperless. As per insurance requirements the address must match the address on the driving licence and only the listed documents below are acceptable- Bank statement- Credit card statement- Utility bill water, gas, electricity or Council Tax bill dated within the last 2 months. Unfortunately insurance do not consider any letters, invoices or marketing material that contain the address. 4. a DVLA check code or licence summary UK licence holders. FUEL The vehicle must be returned with the same fuel level as received.
- West dubs panoramic pop roof
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Diesel night heater
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Fridge freezer crx50
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Alan day
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for Blu-T5
The van was brilliant and extremely well stocked with everything we needed right down to a toaster, snacks and gin and tonic. Heating worked perfectly for cool October evenings. Lovely van, kitchen and storage areas well designed and the owner had included an outdoor table too. Pick up and drop off easy. Our first time hiring and sleeping in a van as a test before we buy our own. Test passed with flying colours
Reviewed - October 23, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- 4 bike carrier :
- £10 per day - £50 per week
- Extra gas bottle :
- Inflatable paddle board1 :
- Sun hammock ( folding ):
- European insurance :
- £10 per day up to £70 max
- Additional driver:
- £10 per day
- Galli 3.....4 berth Drive away air awning :
- £50 per hire
- Inflatable Paddle boards2 :
- £25 per hire
- Inflatable paddle board 3:
- £25 per hire
- Inflatable Kayak 1:
- £30 per hire
- Vango magra awning:
- £40 per hire
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.