Ford Campervan in Stromness for hire
Bumble is a perfect camper for exploring Orkney, featuring a pop-top roof, diesel heater, and a super comfy bed. Insurance is included.
- Pop-top roof with 2 berths (note: only drives 3 people)
- Double bed folds out into 1m90 bed and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Fold out desk
- Twin-burner removable gas hob
- Stainless steel sink and drainer
- Diesel heater with separate tank
- Dimmable spot lights and fairy lights
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around with curtains
- Radio with bluetooth connection for your own music
- 35l fridge freezer
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bed and at rear of van
- Mains hook-up cable supplied and gas canisters for cooking
- Electrical equipment:
- 300W inverter on leisure battery to operate off-grid. Separate sockets for high power mains connection
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, pans, utensils, cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Bumblebee
We had an amazing time The campervan is very well set up and super easy to use. Ed was very helpful in providing a booklet for advice around the islandplaces to camp with toilets and running water, and made himself available throughout our trip for any questions or concerns that may arise. He even gave us recommendations for orca watching spotsEd also provided a very handy YouTube video of how to use the van that made it a walk in the park. As first time campers, this trip was exceptionally smooth and comfortable. The campervan is very well equipped with anything you may need cutlery, plates, chopping board, warm bed linens, pots, kettle, gas etc and the emphasis on leaving behind only footprints was very appreciated.Overall, we had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back
Reviewed - July 26, 2022
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.