VW Crafter Campervan in Rotherham for hire
We have a new addition - our beautiful, black, four-berth, pop top crafter. The van is newly converted for you to enjoy and explore. SFEatures incluse solar panel, a fixed bed with pop top for extra berths, TV, BBQ, fridge, toilet, shower, dinette seats, and front swivel seats.
- Pop top roof with charging points sides & roof light.
- Double bed fixed and two can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Gas Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Insured Adrian Boswell
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for Clara
Clara was a perfect fit for our needs. Everything worked well, and was user-friendly. Easy to drive, and a pleasure to camp in. Added to this, Mandy and her husband were a pleasure to deal with - very amenable, and happy to answer questions. A great experience all round.
Reviewed - July 25, 2023
Other bits and bobs
- Attachable awning:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.