VW T5 Campervan in Ross-on-Wye for hire
This lovely beauty is perfect for your next adventure. She is a short wheel based SWB T5, which makes driving and parking her much easier than larger vehicles especially as she has two windows on the back doors- she used to be a minibus. She comes with a pull-out shade for keeping cool in the baking British sun , a table and double swivel passenger seat for cosy and sociable indoor meals when it's chilly outside - which is more likely She has a rock n roll bed which sleeps two and a pop-top which is suitable for two kids. Black-out windows and curtains all around along with a windscreen blackout shade make it dark and cosy, so no need for early mornings. She has two gas burners and a sink for as well as simple and stylish decor. She likes dogs as long as you clean up after them. She lives midway between Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth, giving you access to the M50, M5 and the dual carriageway down to Newport and the M4 - your access to West Wales or Bristol or anywhere else. Please note, the mileage limits are 100 miles per night, plus an additional 50 miles for each campervan hire period. Hire cost includes insurance for ONE DRIVER. Additional insurance can be added at a cost of 25 per day. Huge driveaway awning, 4m lotus belle canvas tent and portapotty with toilet tent also available to hire.July and August bookings are for full weeks 7 days - discounts are available. Please ask -
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides
- Double bed folds out to sleep two & pop top for two children
- Removable main table sits in centre of floor. Extra table for outside.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v lights as well as 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Electric fridge
- Blackout curtains on all windows - cosy!
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v for charging laptop
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for Dolly
Had an amazing time in Dolly Lucy was incredibly patient and flexible and always there to answer questions on the end of the phone Bed was really comfortable and wholeExperience can only be highly recommended
Reviewed - October 6, 2023
Other bits and bobs
- New Outwell Wolfburg 380Air driveaway awning:
- £75 per booking
- Lotus Belle high-sided canvas 4m diameter bell tent:
- £150 per booking
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Log into Camperbug!
Some of your dates are not available currently.