VW T6 Campervan in Newton Aycliffe for hire
Volkswagen Transporter T Fully converted into Berth Camper van in March 2020. No expense spared on this camper van conversion. PLEASE MESSAGE REGARDING PRICES.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Fully integrated diesel heater
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Mini Fridge
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 21 - 75
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance Included
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- SECURE INDOOR PARKING AVAILABLE
- Breakdown Cover:
- Full UK and Europe Breakdown Cover Included
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Earl
Earl is so incredible, he is stunning to look at both inside and out. He has everything that you need for a camping trip with loads of storage space inside. He comes with plenty of internal lighting and loads of room with the roof popped up. We took Earl for 5 days to the Lake District and although we had electric hook up on camps its really not needed due to the great leisure battery which charges as soon as you start the engine or start driving. It was a pleasure dealing with Elliott and the communication was great. I would highly recommend Earl, we will certainly be booking Earl again.
Reviewed - October 7, 2020
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.