VW T6 Campervan in Sittingbourn for hire
FINN INCLUDES FULLY COMP INSURANCE. Finn is our lovely, newly-converted VW T5 Highline 150BHP with speed. He has a range of excellent features including air con thermostat controlled heating alarm and immobiliser cruise control. V campsite hook-up lead supplied, and the van has dimmer controlled LD lighting, tow-bar and ample space for sleeping four people.. He has a SMEV hob and sink, a Waeco fridge-freezer, and a Planar Diesel night heater that we fit late summer for winter travels. Finn is gas safe and has a habitation certificate. He is fitted with the amazing Westdubs panoramic pop-top roof which provides more space and the option to fold away the canvas to create an open top bus. He has a very comfortable memory foam M tested rock-and-roll bed. Pick up times are 6 pm, and drop off times 6 pm. We also have safe secure off road parking if you plan to leave your car here. There will be a charge if the van is not handed back clean. We can arrange night before collection half price if available. HIRING RULES - Please Note that for insurance purposes we require the following documents before or on collection 1. Front and back copies of driving licence 2. Passport copywork ID 3. TWO proofs of address dated within the last 60 days from the list below. These can be downloads from the internet as most households are now paperless. As per insurance requirements the address must match the address on the driving licence and only the listed documents below are acceptable- Bank statement- Credit card statement- Utility bill water, gas, electricity or Council Tax bill dated within the last 2 months. Unfortunately insurance do not consider any letters, invoices or marketing material that contain the address. 4. a DVLA check code or licence summary UK licence holders httpswww.gov.ukview-driving-licence. FUEL The vehicle must be returned with the same fuel level as received.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor. C
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill. Cutlery. Kettle Saucepans Plates and Bowls, Mugs, Wine Glasses. Tea Coffee and Sugar . BBQ tools
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container. Washing bowl
- Engine heating for cab. Cooking gas
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Gas Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 23 - 75
- Insurance Types:
- FULLY COMP
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- EU COVER
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- - Driving in Europe insurance charge Up £70 -free after:
- £10 per day up to £70
- £15 or £20 inc gas bottle
- 4 man tent :
- 3 x paddle boards inc life jackets :
- £25 per hire each
- picnic table and chairs :
- Galli 3 air beam Awning sleeps 4 :
- £15 per night
- 4 man tent :
- Additional Driver :
- £10 per day
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.