VW T3 Campervan in London for hire
Our beautiful little VW camper Frieda is ready and waiting to be your holiday friend and provider, she's in fine working order with an all original VW autosleeper interior and she never fails to start. The front seats are the classic 'captains' chairs, spinning round to create a cosy living room area when the two tables are quickly popped into their floor pockets. For power you have a 240V hook up in the side with a long cable provided and a brand new leisure battery which supplies power to the 12V lights internally and allows charging of small devices as well as music through the bluetooth stereo when you are parked up and relaxing. For wining and dining there are all the amenities you will need - 2 ring hob, grill, 3 way fridge, sink and tap connected to the fresh water tank, plentiful storage including all the crockery pots and pans you will need.Sleeping is comfortable with a double bed on the bottom that comes from an original rock and roll bed that slides into position. For sleeping in the roof, simply slide the panel across and then use the little ladder to get into the cosy space up top. There is a 3 bike rack on the back can take 4 if necessary and a rooftop storage rack which you can strap extra luggage down to if necessary. She cruises at 60-70 mph on the motorway comfortably and has yet to let us down so far If you have any questions, get in touch Also some goodies can be included in the van on request, just let us know what you wish to have in the van - BBQ and fire pit. - Badminton net. - Futon- Pillows and Duvets. - Chairs. - Outdoor table. - Rugs. - Tarpaulin. - 3 x hammocks - 1 with hammock holder and others with straps to hang from trees without damaging them 1 hammock is extra large - also available is an extremely comfortable 5 man dinghy which can be added to the booking for an extra 20 per day. Make sure to request it in good time before your rental Thanks for looking - PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THIS VAN CANNOT BE DRIVEN THROUGH THE ULEZ ULTRA LOW EMISSION ZONE IN CENTRAL LONDON -
- Solid Hi-Top roof with sleeping space for 2 small ones or one larger one
- 2 people in double bed below. 2 children or 2 smaller adults in roof above
- Removable main table sits in center of floor, faced by
- Hob, oven all cutlery and crockery included
- Stainless steel sink and drainer with tap linked to fresh water tank below the van. 12V pump powered by 80ah leisure battery
- Engine heating for cab. 12V heater linked to leisure battery. Carbon monoxide alarm also provided.
- 12V lighting all around the inside of the van. Solar powered and battery powered fairy lights
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Sony tuner with Bluetooth phone connection / AUX input socket for iPOD / phone & 2 speakers
- 3-Way Fridge
- Curtains on all windows.
- Storage behind bench seats, in cupboards at rear, in High-Top above drivers cab and in High-Top rear area if not using for sleeping space.
- Leisure Battery with 12V power outlets. 240V mains hook-up cable supplied. Two butane cylinders.80ah new leisure batter
- Electrical equipment:
- 240V mains hook-up cable supplied. Two butane cylinders.80ah new leisure batter
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, everything required. Also two internal tables and an external table. BBQ/fire pit
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local street parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- 5 Man Inflatable Dinghy + Electric Pump:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.