VW T6 Campervan in Witley for hire
Gertie is our VW T6 camper. She is recently converted. She is stylish and and cosy and gorgeously kitted out with absolutely everything you will need for a great holiday. She is the perfect way to explore our beautiful countryside and beaches in the South and Southwest and beyond. She is perfectly situated in the Surrey Hills, not far from London- a stunning area to start your adventures from.Bookings taken for a minimum of 5 nights.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed and further double in pop-up roof. Suitable for a couple or small family
- Swivel double seat and removal table - to seat 4
- Twin-burner gas hob.
- Stainless steel sink. Fresh water container.
- Well insulated. Hob heater if required. Or electric heater supplied on request.
- 12v dimmable lights and additional 240v lights.
- Fresh water tank
- Privacy glass windows all around.Sliding windows on sides of van and pop up roof zips off completely.
- Battery Powered Fridge
- Blackout curtains and thermal windscreen cover supplied.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear and under front seat.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Sink and running water. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates, glasses, cups provided.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Secure Parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Fire Pit:
- Gazebo - pop up:
- Inflatable Kayak (Sevylor):
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.