VW T6 Campervan in Leatherhead for hire
VW T6 TDI Manual -Speed Little lottie is a superb campervan Converted by big wave campers she seats4 and sleeps4. Pop top sleeps 2 up to 130kg. Rock and roll bed sleeps . 2 ring Gas Ho. Sink, Fridge and Freezer. Black out curtains. Mains Hook up. V converter. UK plug sockets. Air Conditioning. Cruise control . Rear Parking Sensors. Bluetooth Audio. Economical Approximately - 35Mpg. There is a pop up roof to allow for extra head room sleeping area. She is easy to drive giving you the freedom to explore and create your own adventures. Lottie always travels with her companion Norman the Gnome on the dashboard.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Electric Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Enter insurance type details
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Little-Lottie
We had an excellent but too short trip with Little Lottie to Devon and Cornwall Lizze and Nick are fantastic owners, really communicative and have kitted their van out really well, highly recommended
Reviewed - July 31, 2020
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.