Fiat Campervan in Kessingland for hire
Lloyd is a 2 berth Fiat Ducato, Diesel powered campervan. He had the Bessacar E370 conversion from new so benefiting with the rare but sought after rear end bench loungebed. Full height walk through Oven, Hob, Water Heater. Space Heater Full height Shower. Flushing loo Fridge. Passenger swivel seat. Loads of storage space. He is provided fully equipped with cutlery crockery pots n pans kettle and bedding. He is comprehensively insured for drivers aged 25 to 70. Ready to take you on your journey. Just Rock up and Go
- Permanent High Roof
- Rear bench seats convert into a double bed
- Removable table between rear bench seats
- Four burner gas hob and grill and oven.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab, Gas and 240v heater
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Internal blinds
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- 240v/12v/Gas Powered Fridge
- Separating cab from living area
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehensive included
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Lloyd
We had a great time in Lloyd. Very comfortable, beautifully kitted out and Chris owner was very helpful and easy to deal with.
Reviewed - August 5, 2022
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.