Rimor Motorhome in Peterborough for hire
The Seal 69P plus is a 2018 motorhome that offers spacious accommodation for up to 4 due to its great layout. 2 in the rear beadroom where you'll find the fixed island double bed, 2 in the electric drop down bed in the dinette and the dinette itself can convert to a further double if required. It has all the practicalities you require, blown air heating, triple fuel fridgefreezer, ovengrill, separate shower and toilet rooms, what more do you need?Features includes a 6 speed gearbox.240v mains sockets which can be used with electric hook up on campsites for hair dryers, hair straighteners, phone chargers, laptops, tv etc.AC inverter which enables small electric devices - phone chargers, laptop chargers etc. to be run off the leisure battery when not staying somewhere with electric hookup.
- Beds for up to six people - 1 generously sized double bed above the cab plus either a) 1 double bed and 1 single bed or b) 2 single beds or c) 1 extr
- Table with seating for four.
- 3 burner gas hob. Gas grill.
- 12v and 240v lights (240v requires electric hookup on a camp site).
- Running water with sink
- Fully curtained windows
- 12v and 240v fridge (can be used off leisure battery so starter battery doesn\\\'t go flat, starter battery whilst driving
- 240v mains sockets which can be used with electric hook up on campsites for hair dryers, hair straighteners, phone chargers, laptops, tv etc. AC inv
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.