VW T6 Campervan in Stockport for hire
Our stunning Nessa is a brand new professionally converted Denby VW Transporter 6.1 SWB campervan. In eye-catching Ascot Grey, Nessa comes fully equipped with everything you need for your perfect getaway. Complete with automatic gearbox, adaptive cruise control and reversing sensors - Nessa makes those long distance drives an absolute doddle. As well as a diesel heater for those colder nights and an optional porta potti , Nessa comes with the following features.Sleeping for up to 4 people as standard, two adults downstairs on the crash tested Rock'n'Roll fold out bed and two children or one adult in the pop up top bunk bunk has a max weight capacity 80 kg's. At least 2 more sleeping spaces can be catered for in the way of the optional drive away awning. Front swivel bench seats that can face into the cabin or living area. A fully equipped kitchen comes with a double burner gas hob, gas oven, kitchen sink and a fridge with a freezer box compartment. We include mostly everything in the van, apart from bedding, which can be included as an optional add on. UKEU licence subject to terms other drivers on referral. We find most people like to bring their own bedding. All standard equipment is displayed. The minimum hire period is 3 nights - If you would like a 2-night hire, we can accommodate this on most occasions. Please ask for Rental Terms. The VW campervans really do make for a superb holiday. Any other questions, please feel free to ask.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & 2 reading lights.
- Rock and roll pull out bed, with space for 2 above in the pop top
- Stowed away in the sliding door. Kitchen Equipment Kettle, Pots, Pans, Colander, Cutlery, Kitchen Knives, Cooking Utensils, Cheese grater, Measuring jug, Corkscrew and Tin Opener.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill and gas oven
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab with additional heater for the habitation/ living area
- LED spotlights throughout and LED strip above the kitchen area, all dimmable
- 25L Fresh water tank
- Privacy glass windows all around with curtains. Black Out blinds for front windows.
- Apple Car Play/Android audio WITH 6.5″ TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
- 48L FRIDGE FREEZER
- Premium blackout curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Electrical Hook Up . Gas bottle .
- Electrical equipment:
- 25 metre Cable
- Fire equipment:
- Safety Equipment Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket, Carbon Monoxide Alarm. First Aid Kit
- Self catering:
- Fold Up Chairs x4 . Cleaning Equipment Cloth, dishcloth, dustpan and brush, wash basins, disinfectant spray and washing up liquid. Torch Hose Collapsible bucket Mattress Toppers for both beds. Fiamma Levelling Ramps.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehensive
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Porta Potti:
- Pets; Max 1 dog unless by prior arrangement:
- Towel Pack; For your number of guests:
- Flexible Dropoff: Drop off after 11am to allow you a stress-free return from your trip:
- Bedding Pack; For your number of guests:
- Drive Away Awning: A 3m x 3m inflatable tent that attaches to the side of the campervan which can be left standing if you want to go out for the day in your vehicle – hence ‘drive-away’. Simply attach and detach as you need to:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.